- Reduction of time and energy needed for grinding
- Reduction of impurities
- Improvements in papers' strength/resistance properties
- Sheet formation
- Control of dewatering on the wire of the paper machine
- Control of retention
- Dust reduction in papers with high ash content
- Improved printability
- Film formation (size press)
- Strength improvements (size press)
For test runs, we can provide our own internally-developed compact and automated dissolving stations if necessary.
Our technical service is available to help you make sure to use the right product in the right place and in the optimal amount.
Our technicians may recommend circle studies or laboratory analyses in some situations. We can provide technical assistance for industrial trials upon request.